SYSTAP Announces the Launch of Blazegraph™
SYSTAP is very pleased to launch it’s new graph database platform Blazegraph™ with the 1.5.0 software release available now on Sourceforge. It is built on the same platform and maintains 100% binary and API compatibility with Bigdata®. Blazegraph™ will take over as SYSTAP’s flagship graph database.
SYSTAP Products and Technology
Graphs are a powerful, flexible means of representing all kinds of linked data. MapGraph™ is our disruptive new technology to use GPUs to accelerate data-parallel graph analytics. Blazegraph™ is our ultra high-performance graph database. SYSTAP provides Developer Support, Production Support, and Custom Services for all its software solutions. Blazegraph features:
- Highly Available Replication Clusters (HAJournalServer)
- Single machine data storage to ~50B triples/quads (RWStore)
- Clustered data storage is essentially unlimited (BigdataFederation)
- REST API with embedded and/or webapp deployment (NanoSparqlServer)
- Triples, quads, or triples with provenance (RDR/SIDs)
- Fast RDFS+ inference and truth maintenance;
- Fast 100% native SPARQL 1.1 evaluation;
- Integrated "analytic" query package;
- 100% Java memory manager leverages the JVM native heap (no GC)
- RDF Graph Mining Service GASService.
- Reification Done Right RDR support.
- RDF/SPARQL workbench.
- Blueprints API.
- Available in Open Source under the GPLv2 license
Subscribe to our mailing list to keep up with all the latest SYSTAP news on Blazegraph and MapGraph.
Whitepapers related to SYSTAP Technology.
- Blazegraph High Availability (download)
- Specification of a Reification Extension for SPARQL (RDF) (download)
- Indexing Geospatial Data in RDF (download)
- Reconciliation of RDF* and Property Graphs (download)
- Runtime Query Optimization (download)
- Foundations of an Alternative Approach to Reification in RDF (download)
- Literature Review of Graph Databases(download)
- MapGraph: A High Level API for Fast Development of High Performance Graph Analytics on GPUs (SIGMOD 2014)(download)
- Parallel Breadth First Search on GPU Clusters (IEEE Bigdata 2014) (download)